- Large Cucumber
- Open the egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. Set aside the egg white you'll use it for the blended treatment. You may put the egg yolk in the fridge and use it for something else later.
- Measure 1 tsp. of tumeric then set it aside. Tumeric helps cure acne because of its antibacterial properties.
- Measure 1/2 tsp. of ginger. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cut a small lime and the cucumber into pieces then place into your food processor or blender. Cucumber helps to cool, freshen, clarify and soften the skin.
- Add the egg white, ginger and tumeric and mix them thoroughly.
- After mixing get some of the blended mixture and place in a container.
- Apply the mixture to your face using your fingers, make sure to avoid the sensitive skin around your mouth and eyes.
- Relax and let the cucumber mask work for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water to mask off your face then pat dry. The remaining mixture can be stored in refrigerator and use again for the next three days if you need further treatment. Discard the mixture after three days and make a fresh mixture when needed.
- See a dermatologist if you have severe acne that is not responding to any acne treatment.