Work injury

I have a friend who's husband is working in a maritime industry, yesterday i learned that he suffered a serious injury while working. I told her that her husband has the right to seek compensation from his employer.  I have learned that an injured sea worker can ask the help of a Maritime or Jones Act lawyer for guidance. A maritime accident lawyer will be able to tell them the likelihood of winning the case, how much compensation he might be able to expect, and other details that might be very foreign to him, especially if he has no experience with legal proceedings.There are lots of online information about hiring a maritime injury lawyer, all she has to do is to search and study it carefully and before deciding.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I hope your friends husband is ok now.

    a fellow blogger, who just stumbled upon your blog.